Nationwide Service with Midwestern Roots
North Country Business Products serves grocers across the United States through our national network of technology experts, service representatives and technicians. Rooted in the upper Midwest and beautiful Bemidji, Minnesota, we serve customers like you from our headquarters in Minneapolis and from major service hubs across the country.
Friday, February 18, 2022
Regarding: Changes to the Support of Your Point-of-Sale Solution, Effective Monday, February 28, 2022
To Our Valued Business Partner:
As we shared in our previous letter in December, we are excited that National Information Systems (NIS) has been acquired by North Country Business Products (NCBP).
Today, I am even more excited as we take the next steps in our operational integration journey. We expect to build on the service you’ve grown to depend on from the NIS team. In business for more than 73 years with over 20 years’ experience as an NCR partner, our employee-owners are committed to delivering unparalleled support on your existing hardware and software solutions, and to offer industry-leading solutions to help you solve tomorrow’s challenges.
The NCBP team focuses on helping clients and associates thrive through technology. We will continue our efforts to deliver on that purpose through the next phase of our integration roadmap, where we will be making the following updates to our service experience, effective Monday, February 28, 2022. Until then, it continues to be business as usual.
- Updated Ticketing System: All ticketing systems will be integrated into our existing ticketing workflow. You can expect better visibility and control of the stream of communications with our support team. As we transition, we’ll collect additional information from you that will help us maintain better, more clear communication.
- Dedicated Service Coordination Team: Incoming service requests will be handled by our team of dedicated Service Coordinators. This team’s mission is to help document and direct your service experience to ensure they are assigned to the correct associate as timely as possible. They are also available until resolution to ensure you have what you need, when you need it.
- New Client Portal: All service requests will be visible in the Client Portal. You can view the portal and sign up at my.ncbpinc.com. You’ll be able to sign in using your Microsoft or Google account, or you can create an NCBP/ConnectWise account. If we have your email address on file, it will link to your service account automatically. If we do not yet have your email address on file, or if you need any assistance, you can send us an email at support@NCBP.io, and we will get your profile created. Our Client Success Manager, Jim LaCrosse, is also available to help with this process (email@example.com).
- Updated Phone System: A new phone system has been implemented, and former NIS associates have received new extension numbers. Any existing phone numbers you call will be redirected to our Remote Support team. You can also contact our Remote Support team at 866.819.7403. This number is answered 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Enhanced Capacity: Through our support teams, you’ll have access to our entire team of support personnel, offering greater breadth and capacity than you’ve had previously. Combined, this team has hundreds of years’ experience supporting clients like you and spans coast-to-coast.
- Additional Support Offerings: Enclosed you will find a document that outlines some of our standard support offerings. If you would like to understand your current agreements, or are interested in discussing options to change, update or enhance your existing support coverages, please contact your Account Manager Rob Hoss (218.393.5352 or firstname.lastname@example.org) or our Support Team (866.819.7403 or support@NCBP.io).
In the coming weeks and months, we’ll continue to introduce you to additional members of our team as well as some of the innovative product offers we are excited to share.
If you have any questions about NCBP or the acquisition of NIS, please do not hesitate to contact us. The entire team at North Country Business Products is looking forward to continuing to build on the strong business relationship and support that you have been receiving from NIS.
Vice President of Operations