E-Commerce Solutions for an Increasingly Digital World
Adapt your business to changing customer preferences with technologies to help you deliver fast, convenient and digital service.
Native E-Commerce in an iPod Point of Sale
Revel Point of Sale with Online Ordering XT
• Take your digital ordering to the next level with Revel’s Online Ordering XT
• Enable quick and frictionless online ordering and payments for your customers
• Customize and maintain control of your off-premise user experience
• Update menus, add products, and push them live with the click of a button
• Make real-time updates from anywhere through a centralized cloud console
• Leverage customer profiles for personalized messaging and promotions
• Enable easy re-ordering of customers’ favorite items or recent meals
• Integrated e-commerce directly into your Revel point of sale
Point of Sale Functionality
• Everything you need to manage end-to-end operations and accelerate your business
• Easily manage orders, your kitchen, tables, employees, pickups, deliveries and drive-thru
• Build a menu and add or update items via app, spreadsheet, or management console
• Create a loyalty program that keeps customers coming back for more
• Get full support for mobile ordering, self-service kiosks, customer display systems and more
• Enhance your system with your own integrations using Revel’s open API
• Manage and monitor your operations with a full suite of enterprise POS tools
The All-in-One Restaurant E-Commerce Solution
Oracle MICROS Simphony Point of Sale with Appsuite E-Commerce
• Get the most complete cloud POS and e-commerce solution for restaurants
• Provide seamless website and mobile ordering, curbside and delivery
• Automatically receive orders from third-party delivery services
• Seamlessly flow orders to workstations, kitchen display systems, and delivery drivers
• Easily create and customize your own branded Appsuite mobile app
• Provide secure and simple e-commerce payment processing
• 24/7 security monitoring and PCI SSC, GDPR and CCPA compliance
• Get everything you need in fast, flexible and user-friendly solution
Point of Sale Functionality
• Easily open new locations and add menu items and special offers
• Get real-time sales and inventory insights
• Track sales and performance against expected results
• Keep a pulse on inventory and re-stock needs
• Manage staff with automated, easy-to-view dashboards and reports
• Deploy a complete cloud solution with no need for your own IT servers
• Get full support for loyalty cards and programs
Grocery E-Commerce to Meet Today's Demands
Freshop E-Commerce from NCR
• Easily integrate e-commerce with your store point of sale
• Extend your brand and shopping experience beyond your physical stores
• Provide a multi-channel digital shopping experience for your customers
• Let your customers shop via desktop, laptop, tablet or mobile phone
• Get pre-built solutions for web and mobile ordering, fulfillment, curbside and delivery
• Publish and share digital and clickable weekly ads, circulars, specials and promotions
• Get support for third-party integrations with Freshop’s APIs
• Bring together shopping, loyalty, digital coupons, email, SMS/texting and fulfillment
Numbers You Should Know
By 2025, annual online grocery sales are expected to grow to $250 billion or 21.5% of all grocery business
Albertson’s and Target stores have seen curbside pickup sales increase by 1,000% and 734% respectively.
51% of grocery shoppers say they plan to shop the same ways they’ve been shopping during the pandemic, representing a permanent shift toward online ordering, curbside pickup and delivery.
55% of rural and 45% of suburban shoppers say their online grocery shopping habits will remain the same, and 29% and 32% respectively say they’re planning to purchase online groceries even more over the next 12 months.
48% of grocery retailers were planning to introduce or expand curbside pickup service in 2021.
90% of consumers say they order takeout at least once per month.
79% say they use restaurant delivery and 53% use third-party restaurant delivery services.
Over 50% of consumers wants restaurants to incorporate more technology for ordering, payment, takeout and delivery.
49% would like to minimize human interaction by reserving tables, ordering, and paying through a mobile device.
46% want to settle the bill on a mobile app without waiting for a server.
39% prefer to order ahead on their device to reduce wait times.
37% would like to track the status of their order through a mobile app.
National Restaurant Association, “Harnessing Technology to Drive Off-Premise Sales”
National Restaurant Association and Technomic white paper
2019 National Restaurant Association’s State of the Restaurant Industry Report
PwC report, “The Growth Menu and How the U.S. Restaurant Industry is Negotiating a Challenging Environment”
Oracle report, “Restaurant Trends in 2021”
E-Commerce and Integration Expertise You Can Trust
NCBP helps you digitize your business and capitalize on the latest online and mobile ordering trends. With decades of technology experience, we help you deploy and integrate the latest e-commerce solutions with a complete portfolio of professional services to help you at every step of the way.